ten random confessions
… otherwise known as things I may not admit to in real life.
1. I used to write and read by an old burned down candle in a candle holder, trying to pretend I was one of the March girls from Little Women.
2. I gave up ketchup for Lent in the spring after a friend said I wouldn’t be able to survive the 40 days without it. I felt too guilty to not give it up because I knew it would be a sacrifice. I survived. But I love it just as much.
3. I’m a movie buff and I love to quote them (Emperor’s New Groove anyone?), but you couldn’t pay me to watch pop culture movies like Knocked Up and that “humor” genre.
4. Changing into my pajamas come 5pm is totally alright with me. In fact, I almost set an alarm to let me know it’s acceptable come that time.
5. People say they’re 80 year olds in a 20 something year old body. My sister has always told me I came out of the womb 85 years old.
6. The first time I ever got a bedroom to myself was in college. I’ve always shared with one sister or the other.
7. During nursery, elementary, and middle school recess I always imagined a horse would come galloping through the school yard and all the children would panic. I would be the only one who could tame the horse and we would ride off to my house. (Wait, I still have that fantasy every day.)
8. I rather spend time with my parents than be with anyone else.
9. I could be happy with eating the same foods repeatedly for the rest of my life.
10. I hate all things potatoes minus those in the French fries category (hash browns, tater tots, waffle fries…)
Tell me a random fact about yourself. I love learning different quirks and characteristics of people.